Posted Date: 06-28-21Location: Sunset - NVManage Others: NoAvailability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is hiring a Parts Clerk! The qualified candidate must have good customer service skills to receive a high volume of phone calls and must be personable. Also, must be capable of multi-tasking. This position requires the candidate to take a hands-on role in assisting the customers.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Qualifications Parts Clerk:
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- One year of experience in parts background suggested
- Must be able to read English.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to work basic computer functions.
- Must be able to maintain a safe, reasonably clean and organized work environment.
Responsibilities for Parts Clerk include but not limited to:
- Resolves parts issues and conducts part transfers
- Request parts and supplies from internal departments and branch locations
- Receive orders and review for proper work order information including general ledger codes and approval signatures
- Stock delivered items and check shelves for appropriate inventory levels
- Prepare purchase orders as needed
- Check stock for outdated or damaged supplies
- Unload delivery truck
- Assign parts as requested by shop personnel
- Other duties or tasks may be assigned on an as-needed basis
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!Apply for this position