Posted Date: 06-22-22 Location: Sacramento - CA Manage Others: No Availability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is looking for a Shop Mechanic with thorough knowledge of power, electrical and hydraulic systems including theory to maintain our fleet of rental equipment at its peak performance.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Qualifications for Shop Mechanic:
- Previous equipment mechanical experience required
- Must possess own tools
- Must be able to work on several types and brands of equipment
- Must be able to read and understand electrical & hydraulic schematics
- Basic welding skills preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check. Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at the of job offer (current within 15 days)
Responsibilities for Shop Mechanic include but not limited to:
- Overhaul and repair electric and fuel system engines
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain heavy duty and other construction machinery
- Inspect work to ensure repairs and replacement have been completed correctly
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of the shop and yard
- Other duties as assigned by management
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Job Type - Full-time
Ahern Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this position