Outside Sale REP
Posted Date: 07-01-22 Location: Arlington - WA Manage Others: No Availability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
Outside Sales Representative
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to generate new leads and grow our current customer base in their assigned area. This position spends a majority of the time alone traveling between customers' work sites.
Outside Sales Representative receives requests/inquiries from customers and provides information and price quotations to customers. Processes sales and rental orders and coordinates with other departments through to completion. This is an exempt-level position.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Qualifications for Outside Sales Representative:
- Must have two years’ experience in the equipment industry
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications
- Ability to work well with people is essential
- Proficient telephonic communications required
- Competent in assessing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Ability to work independently with solid time-management and organization skills
- Good driving record
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
- Bilingual Spanish speaker essential for diverse clientele.
Responsibilities for Outside Sales Representative include but not limited to:
As a Sales Representative with Ahern Rentals, you are responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through closing in on an assigned area of responsibility. Develops and implements agreed upon marketing approach and plan which will meet business goals of expanding customer base. The Sales Representatives are expected to work within their sales support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals that are in line with Ahern’s vision and values.
Key functions that you are expected to deliver may include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows you to give effective presentations.
- Have a complete understanding of pricing, proposal procedures, and execute accordingly.
- Regularly meet sales quotas and make conscious efforts to exceed sales quotas.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale and/or rental resulting from acquired new business.
- Consults and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various resources Ahern Rentals offers.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, and networking throughout your community.
- Works with the Credit Department to establish new accounts; assists customer in preparing and processing credit/financing arrangement paperwork.
- Participates in team meetings and team goal accomplishments.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations to peer group to assist in identifying prospects, problematic sale strategies, and the effects of the problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and follow-up on referrals.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather complete data to allow for efficient processing of a sale and/or rental.
- Ability to be on-time for appointments, meetings, and/or Company function to support networking processes.
- Required to drive company vehicle at times
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties or tasks may be assigned on an as-needed basis
Along with key functions, your internal/external cooperation is needed. Sales Representatives must maintain contact with all clients, in the assigned area of responsibility, to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. The ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees is critical in allowing the sales team to reach full potential. Most of all build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, make sound sales decisions, and demonstrate high integrity. Furthermore, maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Job Type – Full-timeApply for this position