Small Engine Mechanic
Posted Date: 10-04-22 Location: Oquendo - NV Manage Others: No Availability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
Small Engine Mechanic
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is looking for a dependable and efficient Small Engines Mechanic to join our dynamic team. Mechanics are precious commodities to Ahern Rentals. There is a true expectation that all equipment works properly and is maintained and safe.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Responsibilities May or may not include:
- Maintains current knowledge of gas and diesel small engines.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on light construction equipment, turf and lawn equipment.
- Provide estimate of repairs to customer.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Participate in training sessions for technicians on safe operations of equipment and routine maintenance procedures.
- Comply to all safety requirements in shop area pertaining to flammable fluids and tool usage.
- Complete repairs to vehicles, mowers, and small equipment as repair orders process states, in a timely manner.
- Clean equipment with pressure washer.
- Overhaul and repair electric and fuel system engines.
Qualifications May or may not include:
- Preferably one year of experience in performing service repairs on mowing equipment and handheld power equipment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 1+ Years of experience performing service repairs.
- 1+ Years’ experience as a Small Engine Mechanic or Small Engine Technician preferred.
- Clean and valid driver’s license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Preferred 3 year of mechanical experience.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical & hydraulic schematics.
- Must be able to work on several types and brands of equipment.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
Please apply for immediate consideration!!
Job Type – Full-Time
Ahern Rentals Inc. is an equal opportunity employerApply for this position