Posted Date: 03-24-21Location: Chicago - ILManage Others: NoAvailability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
Is controlling your financial destiny important to you?
Do you want to find a career and not another job?
Are you looking for a career move that is challenging and rewarding?
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, Ahern Rentals is proud to be North America’s largest independently owned rental company. With over 60 years’ experience, you can rely on Ahern Rentals to deliver the equipment you need, when you need it.
At Ahern we are looking to continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for a self-motivated individual to join the Inside Sales Group to ensure excellent customer service while promoting profitable parts sales and meet the projected parts needs of customers.
Are you able to perform the following duties for Inside Sales Representative?
- Answer customers' questions about products and their application, availability, schedule rentals, rental call offs and service calls over the phone and via e-mail
- Manage accounts of existing customer base
- Resolve customer problems and concerns, answer customer inquiries regarding new/existing contracts
- Support Outside Sales Team
- Perform basic clerical duties including data entry and filing
Do you possess the skills needed to be a successful Inside Sales Representative?
- Call center or equipment rental experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
- Must be available to work various shifts to include weekends and Holidays
We offer our Inside Sales Representatives:
- Industry Leading Pay and Commissions
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- And so much more
Click the APPLY BUTTON below to start your journey to be Ahern’s newest Inside Sales Representative
Apply for this position