Posted Date: 05-10-21Location: Marketing - NVManage Others: NoAvailability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will support the delivery of the creative elements of the marketing strategy, as directed by the Creative Design Manager for all brands within the Ahern Family of Companies.
- Design of logos, icons, adverts, and other graphic elements to support brand activity.
- Producing Illustrations, sketches and line drawings.
- Creation of print-ready artwork on a wide range of media.
- Development of brand standards.
- Creation of digital artwork to support online marketing activity, including animation.
- High quality desktop publishing, including catalogs, magazines and other marketing collateral.
- Keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
- Document version control, following internal procedures.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change,
- Supporting the Creative Design Manager with ideas generation and creative realization of the design briefs.
- Liaise with external design agencies (as required) and suppliers to ensure deadlines are met and design work meets brand standards.
- Liaise with internal marketing team members to support ongoing creative requests.
- Often working on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline. Must be able to meet creative deadlines without compromising results.
- Review and proof designs for error(s) before printing or publishing designs.
- Any other duties as required.
- Proven graphic design experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years work experience, preferably agency based.
- Creative flair, versatility, and originality with the ability to prepare and present concepts.
- Be able to demonstrate graphic design ability, including desktop publishing, illustration, animation, sketching and line drawing through a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, WordPress and other digital artwork software would be beneficial.
- Graphic designers must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the desired message.
- Be willing to work as a part of a team and take creative direction from other team members, as well as executives and other stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- BS/MS degree in Graphic Design or related subject.
Please include a link to your online portfolio.
Apply for this position