Accounts Payable Clerk
Posted Date: 05-18-21Location: Administration - NVManage Others: NoAvailability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is looking for an Accounts Payable RNI Clerk (PO’s Received not Invoiced) to support the department in all aspects necessary in order for the department to run smoothly.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Benefits after the first of the month following 90 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigating and Researching vendor statements
- Research open invoices and/or Purchase Orders to determine validity
- Assist P-Card Admin with setting up new card holders, validating receipt status and GL Coding is accurate for all transactions.
- Validate and review Accounts Payable checks
- Answer phones with a professional and positive attitude
- Processing invoices as needed, both PO and Non-PO
- Assisting and supporting anyone on the Accounts Payable Team as needed
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong computer knowledge a plus
- Experience with Infinium, AS 400 and/or On Base a plus
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check
- Positive Attitude
- High attention to detail is required when reviewing documents for accuracy.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!Apply for this position