Posted Date: 06-10-21Location: Hartford - CTManage Others: NoAvailability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is hiring a Parts Supervisor to join our dynamic team. The Parts Supervisor position effectively plans and implements work for the assigned parts department at their location ensuring parts are available for the shop to perform the work; resolves discrepancies and coordinates transfers when appropriate; performs capacity analyses, implements procedures to assure accuracy and efficiency by providing other support to operations and management as required.
Incentive Package includes:
· Competitive pay
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
· Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Qualifications for Parts Supervisor:
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- One year of experience in parts background suggested
- Must be able to read English.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to work basic computer functions.
- Must be able to maintain a safe, reasonably clean, and organized work environment.
Responsibilities for Parts Supervisor include but not limited to:
- Reviews all parts within the responsibility area periodically.
- Makes decisions to release, cancel, or defer work based upon current inventory, demand, capacity, and material availability.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Plans changes to ensure production and purchasing of material affected by change keeps designated staff updated on status; coordinates proper rotation of inventory to minimize wrong orders or overstocked parts.
- Conducts capacity analyses of work orders or stocks delivered. Determine the need for additional approvals or last-minute purchases.
- Check stock for outdated or damaged supplies
- Unload delivery truck
- Assign parts as requested by shop personnel
- Other duties or tasks may be assigned on an as-needed basis
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Apply for this position