Print Production Assistant
Posted Date: 08-16-21Location: Printgraph - NVManage Others: NoAvailability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
Are you looking for an exciting career? Ahern Rentals is looking for a Print Shop Production Specialist for our Las Vegas office to process work orders, credit reimbursements and other records for construction equipment units
Consider Joining our team if you:
* Prefer a hands-on fast-paced environment
* Understand the importance of excellent customer service
* Are looking for a challenging and rewarding career
* Lead by example and take initiative
Incentive Package includes:
401k Retirement Plan
Benefits after the first of the month following 90 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Print Shop Production Specialists and installers must have excellent eye hand coordination and the ability to work well with others. Precision, dexterity and attention to detail are crucial. Maintain a professional appearance. Must exhibit ethical behavior at all times, be dependable and able to complete quality work in a timely manner. Duties include, but are not limited to production and some installation.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Operation of printers, plotters and laminators
• Prepping substrates
• Mounting of graphics to various substrates
• Work closely with department management to ensure production schedules are maintained
• Inspect completed work for quality assurance
• Daily monitoring of inventory levels – i.e. vinyl, ink, substrates, et cetera
• Assist suppliers in receiving inventory
• Clean work area at end of the day
• Some minimal installation of signs, vehicle graphics as required
• Be courteous and on time
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Pay attention to detail
• Accomplish daily assigned tasks in timely manner
• Assist co-workers with other duties as needed
• Responsible for punching time clock: Start of shift, out for lunch, back in from lunch and at end of shift.
• Willingness to learn
• Vinyl installation experience a must
• Ability to operate Mimaki and HP Large Format Printers
• Ability to operate Mimaki and Graphtec Plotters
• Ability to operate a large format lamination machine
Monday through Friday - 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Print Shop Production Specialist/Full-timeApply for this position