Assistant Branch Manager
Posted Date: 09-09-21Location: Austin - TXManage Others: YesAvailability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is looking for an Assistant Manager to assist the Branch Manager in leading our team by ensuring that Executive Management, Service, Parts, Sales, and other branch office staff have the tools and infrastructure to perform their job and that this infrastructure is kept in working order.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Qualifications for Assistant Manager:
- Good communication skills
- A working knowledge of computer applications
- Ability to work well with people is essential
- Proficient telephonic communications required
- Competent in assessing customer needs
- Ability to work independently with solid time-management and organization skills.
- Good driving record
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
Responsibilities for Assistant Manager include but not limited to:
- Have knowledge of operational duties as it relates to the various disciplines.
- Assist Branch Manager in the event an office or parts staff member is not available, the tasks and/or deadlines are to be addressed by the Branch Operations Manager.
- Assist in ensuring facilities are clean and organized.
- Assist with training and follow-up with employees.
- Cooperate and work harmoniously with all levels of Management.
- Assist with administrative functions as needed.
- Required to drive company vehicle at times
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!Apply for this position