Posted Date: 09-24-21Location: Neworleans - LAManage Others: NoAvailability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is looking for a Parts Specialist to perform responsible work ordering and purchasing parts for a large facility. This individual is responsible for maintaining a parts inventory and all pertinent records. Duties involve working with a number of mechanics and shop foremen. Work is performed under general supervision.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Qualifications for the Parts Specialist:
- High school diploma or GED and 2 years of related experience in ordering parts; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Considerable knowledge of automotive parts identification.
- Ability to handle petty cash.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and vendors.
- Skill in maintaining inventory of parts.
Responsibilities of the Parts Specialist include but not limited to:
- Orders and purchases parts.
- Contacts vendors for ordering parts.
- Maintains petty cash records for reimbursement.
- Checks all incoming purchases against invoices; stocks supplies in appropriate bins.
- Maintains a pending file of purchase orders and C.O.D.'s.
- Keeps a general inventory of parts in stock.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!Apply for this position