Posted Date: 09-27-21Location: Modesto Paint Shop - CAManage Others: YesAvailability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is looking for an experienced Paint Supervisor to oversee workers engaged in painting, using hand tools and equipment.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Qualifications for the Paint Supervisor:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 Years of experience as a Supervisor.
- Experience in heavy equipment, manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and dependable.
- Good communication skills – able to convey verbally to others the job requirements.
- Must be mechanically oriented
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to handle simultaneous multi-task environment and responsibilities.
- Safety minded
Responsibilities of the Paint Supervisor include but not limited to:
- Train workers through demonstration in painting methods and operation of equipment.
- Coordinate work schedule of job duties, responsibilities and location of painters.
- Work Orders - Open, Close and Add parts
- Requisition for all Ahern Mobile Paint trucks
- Inventory of all Ahern Mobile Paint trucks
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Apply for this position