Posted Date: 04-27-22 Location: Marketing - NV Manage Others: No Availability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and to continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is looking for Media Producer. The Media Producer will create impactful photos/videos that tell a story and engages the audience of the Ahern Family of Companies.
It is the responsibility of the Media Producer to conceptualize, design and execute complex product photoshoots, headshots, video tutorials, trade show reels, and product feature videos. One of the expectations of this role is to collaborate with the entire Marketing team to create deliverables that use strong visual elements to help tell a story.
- Creation of a wide range of media, including tutorial videos, trade show videos, product videos, motion graphic animations, and photography for print, social media, presentations, and more.
- Conception, creation and executing designs for animated promotions for use on digital display platforms, web and mobile.
- Video editing and motion graphics.
- Transform generic, text-heavy presentations into more graphically engaging, concise and interactive experience.
- Product photography and photo retouching.
- Compliance of brand standards in media efforts.
- Keep up to date with the latest software, digital workflow, and computer technologies to remain competitive.
- Document version control, following internal procedures.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Agility to make on-the-fly presentations.
- Liaise with external vendors (ie. Voice actors, studios) and suppliers to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables meets brand standards. (as required)
- Partner with internal marketing team members to support ongoing creative requests. (Photos for magazines or other designs.)
- Often working on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline. Must be able to meet creative deadlines without compromising results.
- Review and proof deliverables for error(s) before printing or publishing for review.
- Any other duties as required.
- Proven media specialist with a minimum of 3-5 years work experience.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge combined with a creative flair for concept development, design and layout, with a portfolio of work that demonstrates knowledge of Photography, Videography, Video Editing, uploading to YT/embedding, and Motion graphics.
- Ability to take an idea from conceptualization through to execution of a finish product.
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Proficient in Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Part 107 Commercial UAS Pilot’s License is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, WordPress and other software is a plus.
- A meticulous eye for detail and the ability to quality check work
- Be willing to work as a part of a team and take creative direction from other team members, as well as executives and other stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- BS/MS degree in Photography, Film, Advertising, Graphic design or related.