Field Service Mechanic / Tech
Posted Date: 09-30-22 Location: Tulsa - OK Manage Others: No Availability: Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employerApply for this position
In this ever-growing industry, we strive to find qualified individuals to join our Ahern team and continue the Ahern Family traditions as we strive for success in new, innovative ways.
Ahern Rentals is looking for a dependable and efficient Field Service Technician - Mechanic to join our dynamic team. Mechanics are precious commodities to Ahern Rentals. There is a true expectation that all equipment works properly, is maintained, and is safe.
The Field Service Technician - Mechanic is responsible for the daily response of service calls of a mechanical nature at our customers’ job sites. When heavy or mobile equipment breaks down at a construction site, it may be too difficult or expensive to bring it into a repair shop, so the shop will send a person in this position to the site to make repairs. Field service technicians work outdoors and spend much of their time away from the shop while driving trucks specially equipped with the replacement parts and tools needed to complete the job. This is a non-exempt-level position.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Responsibilities for Field Service Technician/Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Repairing and maintaining vehicles and equipment with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical, gas, and diesel rental equipment
- Travel to local worksites to complete repairs on various types of rental equipment
- Other duties or tasks may be assigned on an as-needed basis
Job Type - Full-time
Ahern Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.Apply for this position